Thursday 14 February 2013

Colour Scheme

The colours for this project I am going to take directly from London's Brick Lane. This is because they have been inspired by Brick Lane throughout the development of Fargo Village. They want it to be like Fargo Village. This is their vision. They want it to be a vibrant, colourful and interactive space.

After exploring many possible colour schemes, this is my final choice for the redesign and rebranding of Fargo Village. The colours have been heavily influenced by photographs from Brick Lane. The colours have a very slight earthy feel to them which was intentional. I do not want the warehouses to look like a toy town. I think that if the colours were more vibrant, then I risk this happening. Because Fargo Village will be an artizan quarter it has to have a sophisticated quality to the overall colour scheme and design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment